Company® encourages multi-unit ownership.
• Provides for increased advertising effectiveness
• Spreads ownership and management costs
• Increases competitive positioning
• Enables a sharing of employees between locations
• The TAN Company offers two programs to
Franchise – Available to financially qualified
applicants who commit to developing three (3) or more salons within
three years. Individual market areas are identified at the time
of the franchise agreement signing and a development schedule is established
as part of the agreement. The Multi-Unit Agreement fee is negotiated
based upon the number of salons included in the agreement.
Message from our
History of The TAN Company
Mission and Goals
Investment | Financial Assistance | Site Selection | Store Design | Equipment | System Support | Operational Support | 5-Star Training Marketing | Advertising | Technology at work | Multi-Unit Franchising | Pursuing a Franchise | Learn More?